Welcome to the Archives! Here you will find a list of every single post I’ve written so far. Feel free to have a look around and pick anything that takes your fancy.
Thanks for reading! And to get all future posts, simply subscribe in the sidebar.
- April 2020: Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Can You Tell Me, Should I be Investing?
- How to Invest in iShares Index Funds by Blackrock while Living in NZ
- My Favourite Kiwi Money and Personal Finance Podcasts
- A lesson Learnt: Emergency Funds and Risk Tolerance
- March 2020: Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Is Your Credit Score Important In New Zealand
- Past Viral Outbreaks And The Share Markets Reaction
- Creating An InvestNow Portfolio: Let’s Get Things Started
- 10 Steps Needed To Achieve Financial Independence In NZ
- What Does The Typical NZ Investor Look Like?
- NZ Funds: More Funds Does Not Necessarily Mean More Diversification
- Is The “No Spending Day Challenge” A Thing?
- Investing In Rental Properties: A Sure Thing
- January 2020: Journey To Financial Freedom Update
- Net Worth- How Do You Calculate It? And Is It Worth Tracking?
- Dave Ramsey’s Investing Advice
- Vanguard Through InvestNow Or Hatch: Which Is Cheaper?
- End Of Year Wrap Up And Personal Finance Checklist
- Are We Evolutionary Hard-Wired To Consume?
- Do Fees Really Matter When It Comes To Investing?
- November 2019: Journey to Financial Freedom update
- How to Invest in Vanguard’s Index Funds while Living in New Zealand
- Financial Advisers: Do you need one and how can they help you?
- What is AfterPay? and should you use it?
- How to Get the Most out of your Travel Money
- How to Get Rich by Driving a Cheap Car
- How Long Does It Take To Switch Your KiwiSaver
- Tracking Your Share Investments with Sharesight
- Are We Overdue for Another Recession?
- The Cost Of Housing: to Rent, or to Buy- Regional Data
- Parkable: Make Some Extra Money Renting out Your Extra Parking Spaces
- September 2019: Journey to Financial Freedom update
- How To Save Money on Your Car Insurance in NZ
- Anyspace: Make Some Extra Money Renting out Your Extra Space
- Hatch- How Kiwis can get Access to the US Share Market
- August 2019: Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Juno vs. Simplicity vs. Superlife Kiwisaver Funds
- The Value of Education- Net Worth and Income Statistics
- What are you Actually Investing in? Vanguard, NZX50, and S&P500
- Active Investing with Passively Managed Funds
- July 2019 Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Investing Won’t Make You Rich
- Lessons Learned After One Year of Investing
- Investing in Vanguard Fund and the New Zealand Tax Implications
- June 2019 Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Can You Grow Wealth on an Average Salary?
- Debt Elimination Plan: Snowball or Avalanche
- The Downsides of Kiwisaver- What You Need to Know
- May 2019 Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Simple Money-Saving Tips for Everyday Kiwis
- What’s the Difference between Income and Wealth
- Passive Income NZ turns One!
- Compound Interest: Make it work for you!
- April 2019 Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Are you living, or Just Existing?
- The Tax Working Group and the Current New Zealand Tax System
- March 2019 Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Managing a Debt Problem
- The Cost of Your 2-ton, Dinosaur Exploding, Transportation Machine
- Income and Wealth of the Average New Zealander: How do you compare?
- February 2019 Journey to Financial Freedom update
- The Shockingly Simple Maths – Simulations
- The Shockingly Simple Maths – Anecdotal Evidence
- The Inner Workings of a Mortgage- What you weren’t Taught at School
- What to do in a Falling Market?
- January 2019 Journey to Financial Freedom update
- Get Rid of Your Debt ASAP!
- Will You Be Happier If You Work Till You Die?
- My $1000+ Money Mistake
- November 2018 Spending and Investment Report
- KiwiSaver Myths, Busting the Big Misconceptions
- Calculating some FIRE numbers
- Can Higher Taxes Generate Lower Government Revenue?
- The Cost of Holding a Job
- Why Do We Fantasize About The End of the World?
- October 2018 Spending and Investment Report
- Why do we FIRE
- Higher Fees Equal Higher Returns? Anecdotal Evidence
- Are We Drowning in Mortgage and Consumer Debt?
- Stress is a Chronic Disease
- Why You Should Consider Re-balancing Your Investments
- The Time I Nearly Impulse Purchased a TV
- 9 Mistakes to avoid when getting a mortgage
- September 2018 Spending and Investment Report
- Saving Tips and Tricks
- Are my Food expenses Normal?
- What’s Wrong with KiwiSaver?
- My Ultimate Spending Vice
- Investing Tips and Trips
- What Driving Tractors Taught Me
- Investing and Saving Attitudes in New Zealand
- Do Fees Really Matter when it comes to Investing?
- August 2018 Spending and Investment Report
- The Power of Incrementalism
- What Is Your Largest Everyday Expense?
- Minimising Your largest Expense- Food
- Peer to Peer Lending in NZ- What’s it all about?
- The Most Efficient Use Of Your Money
- How Sound is Your Financial Lifestyle?
- What If You Were The Worst Investor Ever
- The amount of consumer debt advertising in NZ is Shocking
- July’s Spending and Investment Report
- Astonishingly Easy Approach to Achieve 100% ROI
- Does Investing Make You Anxious
- We Paid $52K in Debt Last Year
- Home Renovations- How You Can Save Money
- 9 Money Rules that Guarantee Success
- Why Some People Think I’m Crazy
- Is Your Loyalty Worth $5000?
- June’s Spending and Investment Report
- The Most Expensive Year of Your Life
- You Don’t Have to be Loyal to Your Bank
- Investing In The Share Market
- What I Learned From My Parents Has Shaped my Life
- 4 Steps to Early Retirement Through Passive Income
- Passive Income Report: May 2018
- Spending Report: May 2018
- Why I Chose to Sell my House Privately
- Do you know where you stand?
- Passive Income Report: April 2018
- Spending Report: April 2018
Information presented on the Website is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as financial advice. Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through. Please note that I only recommend products and services that I have personally used.