Over a year ago, I posted the first post on Passive Income NZ. And to be honest it wasn’t a great post.
I started this site to keep myself on track with my financial goals and to learn how to write better. My writing skill has improved greatly. And I am more motivated than ever to achieve my financial goals.
And it’s not just my writing skills that have improved. I have learned about graphic design (still not good at it yet), online and social marketing, SEO, and how to run a
I’ve improved my finances by being a part of this great online FIRE community. I read so many great posts from personal finance bloggers. They have really helped me grow personally. So I want to thank all of you who have visited my site!
Tops posts for Passive Income NZ
Here’s a list of my top posts so far;
- Does Investing Make You Anxious
- 9 Money Rules that Guarantee Success
- We Paid $52K in Debt Last Year
- How Sound is Your Financial Lifestyle?
- 4 Steps to Early Retirement Through Passive Income
- What Is Your Largest Everyday Expense?
- Minimising Your largest Expense- Food
- Saving Tips and Tricks
- Are my Food expenses Normal?
- The Power of Incrementalism
Which is your favourite? Let me know in the comments.
Although I do look at my website’s analytics- my goal is not to be hung up about them. I don’t want to be the biggest site around. I just want to share my experience and hopefully help genuine people along the way. And I’m proud that I have stuck at it for more than one year. (I have had a previous website that died before turning one, check it out if you like- Radical Radiation Remedy.)
- 33,864 page views
- 7,277 unique visitors
- 161 email subscribers- Thank you!
- Visitors from 116 countries (xrayvsn and I are collecting countries)
- ~48% of traffic comes from the United States
- ~23% comes from New Zealand
- 82 Posts published (excluding this one) and 89,350 words written
- Most popular post: The Power of Incrementalism – which was featured on RockStar finance
- Followed by: 9 Money Rules that Guarantee Success
- Biggest single source of traffic is surprisingly Pinterest and then search engines
Over the last year, I hope that I have shared a post that has helped you in someway. I want to try and add value to your life through my learning and sharing about personal finance.
I have connected with so many interesting people and learnt so much from them. Some of my favourite NZ personal finance personalities that I have been following now are BlueDollarBull , Your Money BluePrint, and The Happy Saver . And many, many worldwide personal finance personalities.
I know that over the last year my personal finance has improved greatly. By sharing my monthly spending and investment post has really focused me on improving my outcomes. Moving my personal finance tracking onto PocketSmith has really helped me save hours a month.
I just want to thank all my subscribers and visitors for a great first year on Passive Income NZ. I would like to ask that if I have posted or shared something of value to you, that you share this with a friend or family member. I would be very grateful!
Visit my Resources Page to find out how you can get 50% off Pocketsmith!
Information presented on the Website is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as financial advice. Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through. Please note that I only recommend products and services that I have personally used.